http://www.idr.co.ug/dfwa-u/gallery.htm

Institutional collapse? Failure of a nation? A people doomed? A directionless society?
What is it?

-       If we look at the pictures what exactly do those pictures inform us about
Uganda, the leaders, about Uganda taxpayer, ideologies, parliament and local councils?

-       Start with the railway lines- Uganda has an institution: the Uganda Railways
Corporation organised, mandated, instituted to handle, develop, plan and run Uganda
railways.

-       Somehow, could URA fail to see what is going on YET Uganda railway is wasting
massive resource in Uganda media to stop people vandalising its properties

-       How will a common man know YET still a person born 19 years ago who does not
new vision or the monitor that once upon a time – precisely there they are standing
existed a massive transport system?!!!!

-       Think a little bit that Uganda has planners, engineers, medical workers,
entire ministries funded fully     -what then is being planned, engineered, medically
facilitated if we look at these small trading centres?

-       Who is responsible for what, how and when and why are our people not reacting
at all at least their representatives?

-       Where is the media, politicians?

-       I remain confounded about us !!!

Spela poker mot verkliga människor över Internet. Över 40 000 spelare online
http://www.multipoker.com