Mr. Ojambo

I browesing through the budget - note the following:

http://www.finance.go.ug/bpr01-02/Background%20to%20the%20budget%20final%20draft.pdf

Uganda has only two expansive sectors  - the transport and telecommunication sectors.
These two industries given our proximity to the sea and geographical location if the
NRM government had an insight and sense of time, will generate both a fledging
industry and service sectors.

See page page 21.

Apart from ICT, what is Uganda State input, financially, educational (human resource
development) and technical education (infrastructure) input plus state support i.e. in
auxiliary component and machine fabrication. None

– there is Wavamuno technical school in motor vehicle mechanics but one wonders as to
what extent given the computerisation of motor vehicles and environmental concerns vis
á vis fossil toxicity?!

Makerere University and the so called fledging independent village universities
teaching business management and the like – making money from an un-suspecting
students can't expand their imagination.

Despite any student with basic mathematics, physics, biology and chemistry courses
done on secondary level, can do those courses and for Uganda to get a good number of
human resources.

Now before these sectors reach their optimal consumption level based on imported items
what has the government done to equip production sector base especially vehicles
machine fabrication and mobile phones component lego-industry, given the growing
demand for transport and telecommunication services.

we are developing and soon adding value on vanilla

bwanika

Spela poker mot verkliga människor över Internet. Över 40 000 spelare online
http://www.multipoker.com