"Love you Ed"

Huh !!!

From: Anyomokolo
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 11:06 PM
Subject: RE: ugnet_: [abujaNig] (unknown)

I don't get it. How do I post a message on abujaNig and it ends up on Ugandanet? What is the connection?
Love to you Ed.
Anyo

Ed Kironde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There are known knowns - there are things that we know that we know. There are known unknowns - that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns ... things we do not know we don't know. And each year we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns."  Us Secretary of Defense 2001 -?

Donald Rumsfeld