Mr. Mulindwa,

Thanks.

There are two scenarios in this. The government has
always encouraged Ugandans to return home if they so
wish especially those like you who have imaginary
fears.

The government however realises that we have Ugandans
who are currently unemployed who can work in other
countries with labour shortages.

This is not bad at all. Even in Europe, many East
Europeans are flocking Western Europe in such of jobs.
How can this bad?

Working outside your country of birth is as old as
mankind and Uganda will reap a lot of benefits if more
people went and worked abroad. By the end of the day,
they return their earnings to Uganda thus helping in
the development of the country.

LM

=== message truncated ===

=====