Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 02:42:10 +0100 (BST)
  From: Armah Akomfrah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: CPP International Campaign Appeal

Dear Comrades

I have been following the serialisation of the Rejoinder to Duggan in the Chronicle  with great interest and l am greatly heartened by it.

The UK Branch of the CPP has launched the International Campaign of the CPP and the time has come for me as Chairman of the UK Branch to make a personal appeal globally on behalf of the CPP.

The  Constitution , Aims and Objectives of the Party today are almost to a letter that of the original party, and what the CPP needs today are the men and women to support and push to ensure those aims and objectives are pursued.

Time is not on our side and thus now is the time for all good men and women , all progressives to come to the aid of the CPP and Nkrumaists generally.

Seating on the fence  or  being on the fringes is no longer an option as our detractors seek to obliterate us.

I am thus appealing to members of the Forum as l will to other organisations , to support and work towards a CPP and Nkrumaist victory in the coming elections in Ghana.

Please rally your neighbour and your neighbourâs neighbour; rally your friend and your friendâs friend to the task.

You can all help us in many diverse ways, you can contribute individual or collective support through the media, you can adopt individual candidates, individual constituencies, you can ask sister organisations to do similar, you can donate cash or items, T Shirts etc to the cause. You can join the Party, or an Nkrumaist Party.

What we cannot afford is that Nkrumaists globally do nothing and thus we must all do something.

Let us all rise to the challenge, for it is all our responsibility to halt our demise and help turn the tide in our favour.

Forward Ever!!!!!

Nii Armah Akomfrah

Chairman

CPP UK & Ireland