My Friend Ssemakula,
My question still stands: Do you hear me now? Kingdoms cautioned.
Of course you are not going to hear a wee-bit from Nsibambi. He heard me!! Where would he get the "where-with-all" to go negative on the truth about the "Lost Territories"?
So much is at stake now. When they talk of Kingdoms, they mean solely Buganda.
Neither blind nor deaf can help him hide his head in the sand.
Like you said, the fable of "Ndiwulira" is so overwhelming. Mr. Nsibambi use Buganda as a platform because no body would make him "quotable" in future. The Prof. is all Eyes and Ears. Read his statement about which monarchs he cherrished. Splitting Hair, eh?
Obote again becomes a scape goat. Or an "inteligent escapist"....? (I wonder why all 'arguments' or statements use Dr. Milton as the "Bar". Just thinking aloud! )
Anyways, Mr. Musamize, if you listen carefully you will hear.

Bwambuga.

musamize ssemakula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mr. Bwambuga:

I am afraid I do not hear you.

A little while ago, the Kindom of Bunyoro was nearly up in arms over Mr. Pulkol's visit during their celebration.  Apprently the Kingdom is pro-kisanja, while Mr. Pulkol is anti-kisanja.

I did not hear one pip-squeek from Nsibambi. Why? Was he blind or deaf or both?

Like Bukenya, Nsibambi is simply tring to protect his eatership. Nothing more.  Others who have seen the writing on the wall, e.g. Kisamba Mugerwa, have started implementing Plan B before it is too late.

I trust that Nsibambi, Bukenya, Semakula-Kiwanuka,  and others still know the fable of "Ndiwulira".

Musamize  Ssemakula

B Wambuga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
Do you hear me now? Why would some one "caution" Kingdoms about their rights? I seem to be missing something here. Ccan some body tell me please.

Bye Bwambuga.

Kingdoms cautioned
By Badru D. Mulumba

July 16, 2004

KAMPALA — The Premier, Prof. Apolo Nsibambi, yesterday warned cultural and religious leaders against dabbling in partisan politics. Yesterday’s warning comes amid intensifying tensions over a campaign to lift presidential term limits - a proposal rejected by religious leaders and some members of cultural institutions.

“If you must decide to participate in partisan politics, you should be prepared to bear the consequences. Traditional leaders must be assiduously guided before making partisan statements,” he said. “I also advise religious leaders to avoid partisan politics because they divide our people. You can’t make partisan statements and expect not to be criticised.”

Nsibambi was launching the UNDP Human Development Report at the International Conference Centre. He recalled: “In 1967, Dr [Milton] Obote abolished monarchism. I cherish monarchs, but developmental monarchs. There was conflict between Republicanism and Monarchism; he wanted to standardise everything. As we blame Obote, we should note some mistakes were made because our cultural leaders were participating in partisan politics.”

© 2004 The Monitor Publications