Patriarchy-A Conspiracy Against Women.

By An African Woman

My introduction is the Gospel Truth. I would like any man of any status from any part of the world to challenge my introduction.

__________________________

Introduction:

Patriarchy (culture and tradition and religion) is a social system whose mission is to retard a girl’s mental development by replacing our moral conviction with culture and tradition and religion so that we are easy to control, use and abuse by men because men have innate fear of our vagina and each other’s penis. Patriarchy’s mission is to disables a girl’s mental development so that we are intellectually incapable of performing mental tasks to defend ourselves against evil. ©

Child Mental Development.

I have read a lot about child mental development and I shall translate. You don’t have to read any text in order to know this but I like to connect the dots in simple terms.

We all know that there is something unique about a child’s (under 13yrs old) ability to learn and retain information. The brain of a child younger than 13, stores whatever information it is given because it does not have a choice. It is the reason we say that “if you teach your kids this, then that, or that they were (not) raised properly, or this was how my parents taught me, and bla bla…”

In other words, what you learn before you turn 14yrs old, will determine your character as an adult, but every learnt behavior can also be unlearnt especially if the environment does not accommodate it. A brain older than 14yrs old has the ability to select what sort of information it stores. This also explains the rebellious nature of a teenager. They rebel because their brain can select. This also explains why Indians like Indian food/music/cultural dances, Africans like African food/music/cultural dances. These are foods, music, dances, they ate, heard and danced to before they turned 13 years old. When a person becomes an adult (18yrs +), the information stored in a child’s subconscious, will be retrieved and will dominate their adulthood.

This explains why girls are taught how to be wives from infancy. Think about it, does it make sense to teach a 10yr old girl how to, one day, take care of a 25 year old man who in most cases is 10 years older? Why does culture not wait until the girl child is mature (14 yrs old) and able to synthesize information. The answer is because they would be too old to brainwash. Their brain will filter all the garbage in culture, tradition and religion that is clearly disadvantageous to them as girls. Which leads to my next question, how would women’s daily interaction with men be if we were not coded and programmed with patriarchy’s systematically arranged collection of laws that is clearly disadvantageous to us girls/women? One thing for sure is that we would not be so easily controlled and used and abused by men at such  alarming rates. Nature has provided as women with an innate defense mechanism.

Patriarchy, is a school where new born girls are sent to learn sexual and social morals. The foundation of this curriculum is to teach a girl that the only license for pregnancy is marriage, which sounds like a good thing. At this school, a girl must be able to define and understand words that are used to belittle, degrade and severely taunt a woman who deviates from these sexual and social norms. Girls are taught how to avoid being stigmatized and associated with these words. The core of this universal school for girls, is to teach us that our destiny is to be a wife and as I mentioned before, culture does not offer us a any choices.

How does culture retard a girls mental development?

How does culture retard a girls mental development so that she is intellectually incapable of performing mental task which makes her vulnerable, easy to control and be used and abused by a men?

It is inconceivable to find any two 10 year old African girls in the playground talking about “I don’t want to get married because husbands beat their wives“. Or talking about what do when a husband beats his wife. Whereas the same 10 year old brain is being mercilessly overloaded with teaching about future responsibilities as a wives. The same 10 yr old is mercilessly being brainwashed to think about nothing but following culture and tradition. The same 10 yr old is working around the clock, day in and out, to avoiding being taunted with words that are, unknown to her, coined to suppress her mental development. In other words, this 10 year old brain, like a stem cell, has been programmed to think about nothing but culture and tradition. But why isn’t culture also telling/teaching these same 10 year olds, the disadvantages of being a wife? I mean, the intensive labor like a horse 24 hrs, sexual slavery oppression and use and abuse, physical assault etc. The answer ! is because a 10 yr will retain this information and as an adult it will be retrieved. In other words, this would be a fully mentally development woman that cannot be easily controlled and used and abused by a man. This would be a woman with knowledge. This would be a woman who has a choice; she would be intellectually capable of performing mental task and defending herself; she would be interacting with men at the same level, or even better. SHE WOULD BE KNOWLEDGEABLE. SHE WOULD BE ME BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

Given the knowledge that I have acquired about a men’s psyche, patriarchy, culture, tradition and religion, I can safely say that women are indeed extremely stupid compared to men. I used to be one those women. By stupid I mean completely severely incapable of thinking beyond what they have been taught as culture and tradition. Girls whose moral convictions have been replaced by culture, tradition and religion are intellectually decapitated. Women in this societies where patriarchy dominates are at the bottom of intellectual hierarchy compared to their male age mates whose mental development and innate (archaic) beliefs have not been replaced. If it has been replaced, then it serves to disproportionately widen the gap of mental and intellectual development between boys and girls. It is the reason all men in these cultures, treat their wives like brainless creatures. The level of social, emotional, sexual, physical and psychological torture these women experience every day! as wives, is a gender catastrophe. These women don’t live; they breathe and walk on two legs. Because they are emotionally and mentally severely paralyzed and culture offers them no alternative, men assume that they are happy with the status quo.

Why Is This Culture A Conspiracy Against Women?

As an African woman who was born and raised in a patriarchal culture, I have never heard of any words that are used to belittle, degrade, humiliate and taunt a husband who beats his wife, neglect his wife, abandons his wife, mentally, psychologically, and/or children and cheats on his wife. There is no part of patriarchy that tries to mold boy’s behavior so that they are less violent towards their wives. Would I be wrong to say that marriage is a cult where women are brainwashed and drafted to be used and abused by men? For so many generations, patriarchy has failed to coin a single word to taunt a wife beater. There is no culture and tradition that intimidates or at least stigmatizes a husbands who beats his wife. Not only is this an ideology that is socially accepted , but at an individual level, men do not condemn each other’s ruthlessness towards women to each other. Which means that they understand each other. They know what individual interests they gain! by beating, mistreating and abusing women or a wife.

Why do men beat their wives? If you have not heard it from me, a woman with in depth knowledge of men's psyche, then you haven’t heard the truth. Trust me on this one!

To be continue….

[EMAIL PROTECTED]