Hello members, I am African woman who was born and raised in Africa but now I live in America. I am working on a project that is related to issues that affects African women who live in Africa. I would like to contact women who might be interested in this project. Potential candidates must have email address and access to the Internet. This project involves translation from Enlgish, therefore, those interested must be fluent in both English and at least one other native African language. Candidates will be compensated for their commitment to this project. For more details, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please allow two weeks for your email to be processed.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anyo