Mr Potosi

OR  they could have been discussing the land on which to put  big farms with GM foods financed by Monsato.

Nume

Mitayo Potosi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Comrade WB Kyijomanyi [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Tumusiime-Mutebile is just implementing policies ordered by foreigners; which foreigners have really no interest in the wellfare of our people.

Their main concern is to maintain a junta that enforces the "peace and order" of the oppressed. And with this facade of a cover they remmit their super-profits/loot out of Africa.

We have to look beyond Mutebile and focus on the real enemy - neo-colonialism.

I couldn't believe that Lynda Chalker now lives in South Africa!!

Was Mark Thatcher alone in the "Zimbabwe/Equatorial Guinea mercenaries" saga?

Onyango-Obbo speculates that when Lynda Chalker and de Klerk visited museveni recently they came to press him to abandon his third term quest.

But they could as well have been reviewing the progress of the take-over of the oil reserves in the southern part of Darfur.

WB Kyijomanyi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>