Independence without freedom of association and rights means nothing. The fact of the matter is, Ugandans, including the Baganda, have realised this and are sick and tired of dictator Museveni, who has usurped our freedoms and rights for the last 18-some years.  What we have to do now is to ditch the mulalo, foreigner, ASAP, come 2006 latest.

>From: "Edward Mulindwa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [Ugnet] Poor shun Uganda's celebration (attn Mulindwa)
>Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:55:53 -0400
>
>Nume
>
>Are Ugandans independent or you think they are all non critical thinkers?
>
>Em
>Toronto
>
>  The Mulindwas Communication Group
>"With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy"
>             Groupe de communication Mulindwas
>"avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie"

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!