Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 3:55 PM
Subject: [Ugnet] Ugandan killed in Toronto.

Ugandan killed in Toronto:

Mr Harrison Yiga was recently shot dead in his fifth-floar highrise apartment, in the Jane and Finch area of Toronto.

Any samaritan should deliver the sad news to his folks that "he will not be coming home".

I'm thinking of  a God very different from the God of the Christian and the God of Islam, because both are depicted as omnipotent Oriental despots, cosmic Saddam Husseins."   Philosopher  Antony Flew 1922 - .