Mwaami Ssenyange/Vukoni and Ugandans

Yes I have got many emails regarding my problem with Mr. Potosi and I have
taken long to respond for I have a very limited access to a PC, but here is
my problem with Potosi.

Potosi did not do this posting in a good faith, he was either drunk or just
wanted to maliciously waste this family.  Look I have been in this forum
long and those who have, know that I post any deaths here, yes I am out of
the country but looking on circumstances around this death, according to the
information from the family, according to investigations going on by the
Police we all decided not to post it. The problem is not to post it, and
Mitayo Potosi as a man  I expected to be intelligent, has every right to
post it, but he used it to his own personal agenda, and as a Ugandan who has
lived in this city long as I have, and headed many Uganda organizations, I
can not let that kind of crap pass unchallenged. For tomorrow Mitayo will
use my family the same way.

The information was and is still in papers, but Mwaami Ssenyange you are in
Canada and you know that we have areas infested by Black kids mostly
Jamaicans, and these areas are infested with drugs and Guns. The worst of
them is Jane and Finch. One of the ways this system fixes you to trouble is
by planting you to Jane and Finch. And many who are not in these cities can
not understand how we as parents try and very hard to not only be associated
with Jane and Finch, but our kids as well, for that area produces the worst.
By the standards of this city. Mortgages in the area are the lowest in the
city, I can go on and on. And if you are shot in Jane and Finch, you
deserved it. It is just the culture we have here.

The above explanation, Harrison was shot on Leeward Glen Way, a street which
has Eglinton and Don Valley Parkway as an intersection or about. Mwaami
Ssenyange this is the best planned city road wise in the nation and I feel
you know where that is. To drive from Eglinton to reach Jane and Finch you
need to drive North on Don Valley Parkway (North), pass Lawrence exist, Pass
York Mills exit, join 401 West, now on 401 West you have to pass the
following exits, Leslie, Bayview,Young, Avenue, Bathurst, Allen, Weston,
Keele. Now after keele you pick up Black Creek/ 400 exit where you get 400
North, On 400 you get off at Finch which is the first exit and it is long
ways. Now on Finch you go East to find Jane St, and I have taken you through
the most direct route to the area.

Why did Mitayo Potosi put the death of this kid in this area if he is not a
Ugandan with a set agenda?  As a Ugandan I can not allow this kind of crap
to go on for tomorrow Potosi will use my family to fit it.

Mitayo Potosi stated and I here quote "Any Samaritan should deliver the sad
news to his folks that "he will not be coming home". Can Mitayo Potosi today
categorically state that the parents of this Ugandan did not know the death
of the son before he posted this piece? For as far as I some of us know,The
parents are very aware and involved. At least to the time I left Canada. and
to the info I have to today. And "Coming home" Mitayo was eagerly planning
to go home?

On the police to ask for the family, this was a new case where Police did
not even know who the parents were.

If Mitayo Potosi had been involved in this issue he would know that this
statement was not fare to post. But again this is Toronto, a city where
Ugandans with nothing on their hands have time, destroy each other as a
profession. Just very sad that Mitayo Potosi made a sober decision to feed
on a shot  kid.

Very sad indeed.

Em
Auckland