The irony is that after 4 decades in power Eyadema failed to put in place one
health facility to which he could be taken "in case he got a heart attack",as
indeed happened. For how long are our leadrs going to die, "While being taken
for treatment", "While on treatment..." "while preparations are being made to
take him for treatment...." in some European/American/foreign country?
Supposing those countries also took health care as the joke most African
leaders think it is where then would our life presidents (and their pregnant or
otherwise relatives fly to?)

And yet the Bagwere admonish us against the stick that's far away "Omuiggo
gweyala tigwiita ompiri". Were the French hospitals a stick-too- far for
Eyadema's snake that was the heart ailment? I hope those who have ears are
listening, and those with eyes seeing, for such is the cruel reality in the
game o f life.

On the life president's death, I can only repeat what one wise philosopher has
already said - "the death of every man diminishes me............"

Best regards,

Yoswa