Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:19 PM
Subject: RE: [Ugandacom] Re: [Ugnet] Re: For EM: UPC Patriotic Songs in Washington

EM and Bwabuga

Since  Museveni has been squezed into yeilding to this point we should prepare our fellow citizens for the potential next regimes wand  in its oppress and suppress scheme. The game being the gaming on dividing its opposers possibly beyond Mois level. If you know what I mean. Also the obvious fiscal totures, abitrary arrests, hiding behind the KAP militias to attempt on hurting the opposition both mentally and fiscally. jO