Yea Yea !!!!!!!!

Em
Toronto

From: "George B.N. Ayittey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Dr. Valentine Ojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Affiong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Evelyn
Joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Africare-Newpublications"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "AbujaNig"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 5:02 AM
Subject: Re: Zimbabwe Events in Washington

> [...]
> Rwanda or Somalia. You attack
> George and Scott simply because they are speaking on behalf of the
> majority of black Zimbabweans. Yes, on
> behalf of black Zimbabwean Africans. It is the black Africans in
> Zimbabwe who are facing the wrath of
> Mugabe's misrule. It is us black African Zimbabweans crying out to the
> rest of the world because another
> black African is maiming us and causing us untold suffering and pain.
> Yet you insult us in our time of pain
> by insinuating that some white racist agenda is at work behind the
> scenes. World, Wake Up. Zimbabwe is
> Dying whilst you,! our fellow black Africans rush to defend an 81 year
> old tyrant, in power for 25 years who
> is plunging us back to the stone ages.
>
> I am a very patriotic Zimbabwean black African and i am not an uncle Tom
> as some of you may want to
> conclude. Facts are we have been forced out of our homeland by the
> actions of the Mugabe regime. There
> are to 2.5-3.5 million (black Africans) out of an estimated population
> of 11 million now living outside of
> Zimbabwe. All of us will not be allowed to vote this thursday and those
> at home are doing so in most unfree
> and unfair conditions. The bulk of this flight has taken place in the
> last 5 years. The reasons are state
> sponsored political violence and a ruined economy. The violence visited
> upon black Africans has remained
> below the radar as EM says simply because it has been black on black and
> it seems that EM is disappointed
> that in Zimbabwe victims have not had their limbs cut off! All you
> George and Scott bashers can live in your
> imaginary world of conspiracy theories from your colonial hangovers as
> much as you want. The number ! of
> whites affected pales in comparison to the black Africans suffering
> under Mugabe or because of Mugabe.
> Wake up you'all. How dare you insult us by alluding that the pain we
> feel now from injustice is someone
> else's idea. Who then is the racist when you are implying that black
> Zimbabweans could only be saying they
> are denied democratic space because some obscure conspiracy between
> Blair, Bush and the white farmers
> exist. For us Zimbabweans fighting for survival, we say thank you to
> George and Scott for supporting us in
> our time of need.  Finally EM, remember democracy is not an event on
> election day, it is a process. In
> zimbabwe the patern has been of food used as a political weapon,
> imprisonment, torture and murder of
> political opponents, arbitrary cancellations of opposition rallies and
> meetings, intimidation of activists and
> voters by the Mugabe militias (green bombers) muzzled press and stuffed
> judiciary (AIPPA and POSA the
> two legal instruments used to ! control free speech and association) and
> the victims have been mostly black
> African Zimbabweans. So my question to you is, whose side are you on?
>
> Andrew Mudzingwa BAAS, ATPI
> MDC-Dallas Information and Publicity: 214 458 6066

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EHLuJD/.WnJAA/cUmLAA/TTwplB/TM

"Share at Least a Smile with someone new this Season of Love!!"
                     -- PJAdamz

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/