Dear Sir

I was hoping that you might be able to help me. My name is Samantha and I
work for an expatriate management company in London. I am organising a
cross-cultural training session for a Ugandan couple who have recently moved
to the UK on an international assignment.

I am looking for someone to come along to the training in Whitehall on the
12th May in the afternoon to participate in an informal discussion about the
differences in working practices between the UK and Uganda or Kenya. The
session will last approximately two hours and an honorarium fee is payable
for their time.

If you know of anyone who might be interested and available, please do not
hesitate to contact me as soon as possible. I would be very grateful for any
help you can give me on this.

Kind regards

Samantha

Samantha Rowley
Account Manager/Customer Relationship Manager
IOR Global Services: Partners in Developing your Global Workforce

+44 (0) 20 7484 2781
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.iorworld.com

______________________________________________________ WebMail Powered by Infocom - Let's talk Internet http://www.infocom.co.ug _______________________________________________ Ugandanet mailing list Ugandanet@kym.net http://kym.net/mailman/listinfo/ugandanet % UGANDANET is generously hosted by INFOCOM http://www.infocom.co.ug/