Joyce,

I must say, you are very welcome to discuss matters affecting our country with us (although you have not been very active - have done more listening than talking).  For me it is enough to know that you are a nationalist and a peace-loving Ugandan/African.  Feel free to contribute constructively for the benefit of our motherland, Uganda.

Best regards,

K Heru
----------

Joicye nansikombi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear UPC Members:

I must introduce myself, I AM NOT A COMRADE OR UPC.
I am a Ugandan and very much concerned of what has happened to our Nation Uganda.
My village Luweero, my clan and my familly were very much buttered by Movement.
I have been keen in reading almost all net news. As a Uganda I have the obligation.

On June 2nd 2005. I managed to attend a Presentation by a former American         Embassador to Uganda, which took place in Washington DC . There were many
Ugandans and other nationalities.  He presented with clear, and precise newest
information regarding our Motherland Nation Uganda. Many people were emotionally
taken up and I saw some shedding and cleaning their tears, on hearing the way Ugandans" suffereing.

My only humble request I ask you all who write on webs accusing your fellow so called Comrades.  To STOP and concentrate on fighting our biggest enemy (Museveni & Movement).
Whether some DP,UPC or FDC have crossed and join them or not.  Please, Please,
let us Unite and remove this Monster.  This man has many informers they read all
what you write.  That is why this man got the Government on a" Silver Plate" and managed
to stay in power for such a long time. ( Oh Come on!!!)  Is that what you can waste your time and energy to write????

As a Uganda I am your sister.  But as a Party I am not a UPC.  We have a saying in Luganda language that says "Yours is yours come let it be".

I remain your sister Ugandan.
JN

Yahoo! Mail