Ugandanet members

We have a statement on Rwanda genocide, it is huge and very informative that I would encourage very one to read it, but it is too huge for your memory. So we are working on splitting it up into pieces and post it to Ugandanet. If you want he whole document  send me your email address and I will dispatch it as soon as I can.

Otherwise watch out for it coming up with the same heading.

Enjoy the reading

Em
Toronto