  From: Dr. Valentine Ojo
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: TalkNigeria ; Pan-Africanist Forum ; Africare-Newpublications ; AbujaNig
; Naijanet
  Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 6:18 PM
  Subject: [Mwananchi] RE: Here Comes TROUBLE: The CUTLASS Heads To Scotland
(G-8 Summit)

  Why him? Who else can they invite? Who else still serves white interests in
Africa, and still calls himself an "African intellectual"? The Jonas Savinmbis,
the Moise Tshombes, the Mobutu Sese Seko, the Tsvangarai (or that clown in
Zimbabwe) of Africa are now a dying breed.you have to look hard to find one.

  And they found him.today before the US senate, tomorrow, before an
Australian, British, or Canadian Commission, and now before a Commission on the
repartitioning of Africa in the 2005.

  Remember the Germans under Bismarck, hosted the first portioning conference.

  Only difference this time, a renegade African intellectual is being invited
as "observer" - how white nations carve up black nations to satisfy their greed
for Africa's resources.

  Val Ojo