Mates, perhaps it high time we looked at the whole from some other observatories.

WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GALAXIES IN THE CONSTITUTION?!

Is President Mussevni really the shrewd contriver or the Ugandan political establishments and their figureheads who are eluding THEIR OWN RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE ACT (rd. their own failures)?!?!?!??

CHECK OUT WHO WERE MEMBERS OF DE FACTO CONSTITUTIONAL ASSEMBLY AND CONTRAST IT WITH WHO ARE HOLLERING Musseveni yoo, Musseveni yaa.

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

The way I see it, all these Mussevni this, Musseveni that, Musseveni yoo, Musseveni yaa……etc., is but elusive venture from Ugandan’s own failure to involve and participate. Above all, Ugandan’s failure to UNITE. And, THAT IN TURN IS BECAUSE UGANDAN DO NOT KNOW WHAT UNITY IS. We do not know what it means. That is as simple as I can put it.

President Musseveni is just playing by the rules of the game. THAT THE RULES HAVE SO PARADOXICAL LOOPHOLES IS ANOTHER FIVE!!!! He is not singly to blame for that.

To me, as I have often said, the problem is UGANDAN. We have not yet succeeded in breeding generations of democratic Ugandan.

Now we are hollering Musseveni yooo, Musseveni yaaa etc., but, WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR PREVALENT CONSTITUTION?!?!?? Was there no such thing as a “constitutional assembly”?! Who were they?!?

Matters that are of paramount importance to the country’s political development such as presidential mandate and the like should have been rigidly protected in the constitution. For example, the provision (s) for constitutional amendments on such vital issues should have ruled for at least TWO parliamentary mandates to enact. In which case, it would have passed through prevalent parliament and the next (hence effective from around 2012).

So, if they legislated a stupid constitution full of galaxies, who is to blame?!!? Musseveni or the architects of the same?!

Hunt those architects and vote them out. Bar them from future politics!!!!!

Now about UNITY.

The goal itself is not the one people unite to BUT THE SET OF RULES to which all who subscribe to the goal SHOULD ABIDE /COMPLY INDISCRIMINATELY. That is what many Ugandan do not understand. Thus, you would find some enlighten somebody supporting KONY’s atrocity (side stepping the rules of humanity) knowing fully well that murder is not accepted be it on “bali ba eri” obba “bali ba….”

It is about high time Ugandan learnt to unite and love all Ugandan indiscriminately. Like I pointed out before, come this multi polar election, Northerners are not voting for the same key issue as the rest of the country who have experienced completely different reality. And they holler "ONE UGANDA; ONE PEOPLE". YET, some of the renegades were the architects too (now they damp it all on Presidrent Musseveni....ngeda eri!!!

Develop it further on your own…..sawa mbaya!!

Noc’l

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.