Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 4:13 PM
Subject: [Ugandacom] UPDF lower ranks neglected

UPDF lower ranks neglected

I have served in this institution since 1985. My last promotion was in 1988 to the rank of corporal. Since then, I have been fighting Kony with no chance of apprehending him. I have done nothing for myself since then because my monthly salary is a paltry Shs140, 000.

When shall I ever build a house for myself like the top army brass that own plush houses in Kampala? We were promised bank loans but the top brass have blocked the plan. We are tired of this injustice and the army commander should do something about this. Or else I will not vote Museveni.

Name withheld on request,
Gulu.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 1GB free storage!