Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:07 AM
Subject: [Mwananchi] Re: The Practice Of Posting Mwananchi Posts On Other Forums

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Oba PaAb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:
> Oba of Benin,
thank you for your straight reply, that is all I wanted to know, the
rest, from other members, was quite unnecessary and very insulting, and
at times malicious.
Oh dear, I suppose we will have twenty more posts on that one!
Pat

Mwananchi is an open forum that discusses/updates you on the latest news in Africa. It is a group that is made up of 900 members worldwide. To join it simply go to http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/mwananchi

Power Africa safaris Dvd region free
Region free dvd player South africa tour

"Share at Least a Smile with someone new this Season of Love!!"
                     -- PJAdamz

****Internet Solution****
Learning Yoruba can register with Gotrain247 at www.gotrain247.com for a comprehensive lesson.  From AfricaService.
Let's Meet there, January!!!