Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Ugnet] UGANDA LOOSES ANOTHER POLITICIAN

Interesting times indeed!.So the death of anyboby monster or not appears
to immunize others against death?.Is that the reasoning?
I am just wondering.
Kipenji

musamize <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Those of us who suffered at his hand and actions are relieved. Good riddance.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sad day?
Today I have every reason to celebrate the passing of a monster. Being from Jinja, I detest even the mention of that name.

--
Nixon
Mr. Edward Mulindwa,

Now I know where your political inclinations are.

DMN