K'jong Warriors Kill 6 Soldiers

Email This Page

Print This Page

Visit The Publisher's Site

Robert Isaur
Moroto

HARDLY a month after Karimojong warriors killed seven UPDF soldiers in Nakapiripirit, they have killed six more soldiers and wounded three others during a clash in Lotome, Moroto district on Monday. The 3rd Division spokesman, Lt Gabriel Lomongin, confirmed the army lost six soldiers.

Sources earlier claimed that 10 soldiers had been killed after the UPDF killed one civilian near the kraals of Mr Jimmy Lomakol, executive director, of Karamoja Private Sector Development Promotion Centre.

"What I can tell you is that we lost six comrades, three were injured and evacuated to Matany Hospital," he said