Simon Nume

And I attended the function and the applause for a Ugandan with a gold was pathetic considering what was happening all day. She personally became embarrassed. We need to do something but Uganda just sucks. I can bet that she is not going to compete for Uganda again.

Em
Toronto
From: Simon Nume
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Ugnet] CONGRATULATIONS ALEX MALINGA

Okuto del Coli

Are you aware that Dorcas Inzikoru WON the 3000 Women Steeplechase GOLD medal last week in the same competition?

Uganda did get a gold medal last week after so many years.

Nume

Okuto del Coli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
congratulations ALEX MALINGA!!!!!!!!!

BEEN A LONG LONG LONG TIME SINCE LAST. No medal BUT VERY CLOSE. Better Marathon next time!!

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.