This is the charitable  organisation we registered to use as Uganda immigrants in in North America until when Muniini Mulera shipped it to Uganda. Very sad indeed especially to Ugandans with children who had high expectations from it. Let us meet, eat dance and screw each other and then go home.

Em
Toronto

From: Lugemwa FN
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 8:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Ugnet] Fwd: Re: [FedsNet] Fwd: UNAA PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN 2005]

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:54:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Send an Instant Message "Phillip Kiboneka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Your comment on MDMusoke website.
To: Send an Instant Message [EMAIL PROTECTED], Send an Instant Message [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Mumbowa,

These are very good questions and as campaign manager I will answer them.

1. You recently returned to USA from Kampala, on several occasions you were in the company of Mr. Andrew Kasirye and Moses Byaruhanga both employees of Uganda's security agencies within the presidents office. Could you share with us the nature of business you had in/with state house?

Andrew Kasirye is a childhood family friend who also happens to be the family attorney for the Musoke Estate.  Margaret did not meet Moses Byaruhanga.

2. You also received a large brown envelope from Moses Byaruhanga could you please share with us what was in that envelope?

Again, Margaret did not meet Moses Byaruhanga.

3. Can you assure me and other voters that you are not a member of Uganda's External Security Organization?

Margaret is not in anyway associated with the Uganda External Security Organization and has never been.

4. Could you please tell us how long you have been a member of National Resistance Movement Organization?

Margaret is not a member of the national Resistance Movement Organization and has never been, or any other political organization in Uganda.  She votes democratic in USA elections.

 5. What assurance can you give us the voters that your administration will be independent from the National Resistance Movement?

I will point you to the public letter on independence that Margaret wrote and is on the campaign website. Margaret wrote;

“On this American Independence Day, I would like to recognize Dr. Frank Matovu, and other founding fathers of UNAA for having a vision that has lasted 17 years. This is the same vision that we are trying to advance with the proposals we are advocating in a new UNAA, independent and free from any political affiliation.”

This is Margaret’s public pledge on an independent UNAA. Please visit the website at http://www.mdmusoke.com/july_2.htm for details.

Thank you again, for your questions. See you in Minnesota, and join us in advancing UNAA to the next level.

Phillip Kiboneka

Campaign Manager.

Simon Nume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com To: fedsnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Could you please use your good offices to forward my questions to the UNAA presidential candidate?  Thanks in advance.  By the way, I tried to post my questions on the candidates website but kept getting an error message.

Margaret,

Elections are fast approaching and I would appreciate if you would kindly respond to the following questions, your responses will go a long way in helping me and other voters reach a decision as to how we cast our vote.

1. You recently returned to USA from Kampala, on several occasions you were in the company of Mr. Andrew Kasirye and Moses Byaruhanga both employees of Uganda's security agencies within the presidents office.  Could you share with us the nature of business you had in/with state house?

2. You also received a large brown envelope from Moses Byaruhanga could you please share with us what was in that envelope?

3.  Can you assure me and other voters that you are not a member of Uganda's External Security Organization?

4. Could you please tell us how long you have been a member of National Resistance Movement Organization?

5. What assurance can you give us the voters that your administration will be independent from the National Resistance Movement?

Looking forward to your response to the above questions.

Mumbowa