Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 4:23 AM
Subject: [Ugnet] Ugandanmedia should elevate their standard!

A lot has been said about Andrew Mwenda. Was there really anything intellectual in his journalism in de facto case?! Since the fatal crash there have been lots of plane crash around the world. There has also been a case in Venezuela, where the minister concerned expressed himself in much similar way as President Musseveni did: does not rule out anything but leave it to the experts to do their findings.

BUT THE CONTRAST IN RUMOUR MONGERING AND WITCH HUNT EXERCISES IS EXCEPTIONAL, PHENOMENAL!!

I do not consider Andrew Mwendas agitation or provocation or fact finder intellectual but rather a show of the moments guts snatching the opportunity to exploit the sensation.

Otherwise, why does he not present his "FACTS" as facts?!
Rgds
nocĀ“l

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.