Pat Anderson

We know your agenda please see it in your heart and unsubscribe, and if you ever see me in a British forum pleading for British killers, ask me to unsubscribe.

Em
Toronto

Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:28 PM
Subject: [abujaNig] RE: We will sink or swim together.

And most of us find “your interest in Africa” , and you continued presence on Mwananchi, odious, macabre, and downright nauseating. So, Chifu or no Chifu, what are you still doing here?

What part of “we no longer want you in our mist” don’t you understand or get? After all said and done, you are not African!

Or are you? So what exactly have you “lost” or “forgotten” in Africa?

Val Ojo