Kiggs

Delet all of it then we get a fresh start. I have authorized that. Le them complain to me.

Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Ugnet] No mail

list is having a problem and trying to sort it out
Have a backlog of over 2000 messages in queue (many lists) and trying to get them cleared

Sorry for the problem

Kiggs

On Aug 21, 2005, at 1:11 PM, Onegi wrote:

There i sno mail again coming through Ugandanet. Is it only my problem?

onegi

Kiggundu Mukasa                # Computer Network Consultancy###

KYM-NET LTD.                   # Intranets & Internet Solutions#

Plot 80 Kanjokya Street

P.O. Box 24284 Kampala, Uganda

Tel:     +256 77 972255

         +256 71 221141