Well, there are critics, naysayers and nitpickers. Then there are the doers.  I would rather err on the side of the the doers than nitpickers. Besides, associations are formed to serve particular purposes. To ridicule an organization that does not suit your purpose is pedestrian.

Sitefano

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward Mulindwa <mulindwa@look.ca>
To: Ssennoga, Francis <FSSENNOGA@stthomas.edu>
Cc: ugandacom@yahoogroups.com; Florence Namutebi <muggaflo@yahoo.com>; ugandanet@kym.net
Sent: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:14:00 -0400
Subject: [Ugnet] Re: from the convention host

Ugandans

"this is a convention with a big package; politics, elections, entertainment, beauty pageant, tradition, ...."

How relevant are these issues to a Ugandan today in Diaspora? What about our children embroiled in crime/s? What about our kids on murder trials that now we even have a current one in New York? Just how about the North of our country which the UN stated that we are loosing a thousand Ugandans a day? Ssenoga do you realize that today Northerners are even beating the rest of population in Diaspora

Is our major problem today, politics elections entertainment and beauty pageant? And when you talk about tradition, tradition of whom? Acholis or Langis

We are truly screwed up society indeed and Museveni has every right to rule Uganda to death.

Em
Toronto

"avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ssennoga, Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:07 PM
Subject: from the convention host