Ugandans

Reliable sources are informing The Communication Group that Godfrey Akanga "Gook", My fellow Luwerorian has deserted UPC to FDC with a high post too.

Yea as the jaw is dropping it is true to the dot.

For the record, the elections going to happen in Uganda is a fracas, I know that and you know that, and Gook my best friend knows it. We have allot of stress on our population especially those in exile.

But we have even the Kibuuka's who swear on the bible that Federalism in Uganda is not going to happen so it is better they drop it and go to join NRM government so that they can fight it from the inside.

I have been in this struggle a very long time, it is more than 19 years now, but I prefer to make a statement that I will back up tomorrow, and that statement might as well be wrong. But I will not join NRM or any dying political party in this life time. For the lives of Ugandans involved in this gamble mean more to me than personal gains. But that is me and not Gook or Mukulu Kibuuka.

We were born in very strange days indeed, that is why I should sleep tonight this offended

Em
Toronto