The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. The List's Host is not
responsible for them in any way. -------------------------------------

Ugandans

And we ask again, you see it amazes me how a Dr like Munini Mulera works on a meeting of a political kind in our city to take place tomorrow and in secrecy.  On the numbers of Ugandans in this city why would he make such arrangement private?

What FDC has to understand is that Uganda's political journey is not a private matter, so if Mugisha Muntu, Salama Nsumba, Mp Alaso and so on are to address a political meeting in the city, The Ugandans population has every right to know. Because FDC has two things it can never change, (1) We are Ugandans who will remain,  FDC in power or not and (2) The coming elections (If they are) are to allow Ugandans to make an informed decision.

As I said before FDC is the same as NRM people, for NRM's meetings in Toronto have always been secret. The Twalires only know, now the Northerners will not know, now with FDC it is only the Bakiga to know, no wonder the meeting of FDC in Toronto tomorrow is secret too. For they know that real questions are in this city.

With such mentalities please explain to me the difference between FDC and NRM.

Please educate me before I see the light !!!

Em
Toronto