From: Okello Baldwin <baldwin@cit.mak.ac.ug>
To: ugandanet@kym.net
Sent: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:59:07 +0300
Subject: Re: [Ugnet] Please UNSCRIBE ME!

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way. -------------------------------------

Dear,
 As much I enjoy the discussions on your group! I do request to unscribe me for now as I can't held anymore to receive so much of the news from Uganda on my personal e-mails box.
  I will like to know if tere is another way to access to our disscussions without having to do it trough my persnal e-mail adress!
  Best regards.
  Baldwin Okello