The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. The List's Host is not
responsible for them in any way. -------------------------------------

Any person who send me internet threats is wasting time.
I have my own political thinking and that will never change
by sending threatings mail to me.

More still those who think or assume that your are computer experts
the day I will unrevel your dealings that is when you will be done
so be careful - knowledge is not a monopoly I know your entire
network - therefore I do not fall into your political and socially groupings,
and I do not suport you dirty agendas hidden in pecunirary motives

Bwanika Daniel.
Bwanika
________

http://www.idrconsulting.com