I think something fishy is going on because, from this message I got, there is problem from Uganda side. Could it be an attempt at muzzling information from certain people?

See down here:

The original message was received at Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:55:31 -0500 (EST)
from imo-d21.mail.aol.com [172.18.157.195]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

--AOL Postmaster

<ugandanet@kym.net>

451 <ugandanet@kym.net>... reply: read error from kym.net.
<ugandanet@kym.net>... Deferred: Connection timed out with daodanida.co.ug.
Message could not be delivered for 3 hours
Message will be deleted from queue

Final-Recipient: RFC822; ugandanet@kym.net
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; daodanida.co.ug
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:06:21 -0500 (EST)