Comrade Komakech,

I hear your anguish on homosexuals setting up church in Uganda.

You state that: "The Church of Uganda and it's archbishop, Rt. Rev Luke Orombi and other Ugandans putting up a fight on the evil act"

But Mr Komakech, isn't it this same Archbishop Orombi that has been covering-up the stealing of the recent election ?

Has he ever lifted a finger against the Museveni holocaust-inferno that is wiping out to extinction our people in Acholi ?

Maybe you read Onyango-Obbo's Easter Sunday Monitor article on Africa's bankrupt clergy.

Don't you get shocked that it is Rev Father John Mary Waliggo that is scheming as to how Museveni should violate human rights ?

Mr Komakech, among other things we have to go back to our native spiritualism instead of the fraud of irrelevant Arab Gods.

Mitayo Potosi

Wierd things continue to hit us

Day in and day out, Uganda is presented with new and wierd events that seems to crave from the other world. Just as we are recovering from the shock unearthed by the Justice Ogoola probe into the mismanagement of the Global Fund, some church linked with homosexuality acts comes in and wants to tear the intact social structures of our society that has no room for such abormination.

What's more worrying is that Ugandans are bound to embrace it. This could be because such organisation comes in with a lot of money.
Ugandans should know that there could be hidden agendas swept under the carpet and soon it will be unearthed.

It's unfortunate that this evil wants to spread through religious institutions that are seen as upholding the societal values. This therefore calls for proper scrutiny in these rampant so called houses of worships
The Church of Uganda and it's archbishop, Rt. Rev Luke Orombi and other Ugandans putting up a fight on the evil act deserve a posthumous pat on the back.

Max Komakech
Makerere University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]