ACTION: child night commuters

A Defining Issue for African Americans:
Saving the Child Night Commuters

Dear Friends of Black People World Wide:

There are thousands of children that will travel 7 - 10 miles by foot tonight just to sleep in partial safety. Many of them will sleep on the ground. About 2 months ago, some college students were sleeping outside to bring attention to the "child night commuters” in the northern region of Uganda. These college students were all white. So, I make this plea for your help in this most serious cause. Because these are African children, I believe African-American elected officials, media and activists must take action. And, regardless to race, we all should DO something.

Please, take a moment to:

1) Send an email and/or call the chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus (Rep. Melvin L. Watt) and ask that the Caucus take the lead and immediate action on this issue. You may email him at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call (202) 225-1510.

2) Send this email to your list of people who will forward it to others who care about Black people.

3) Learn more about this (at www.Poli-Tainment.com) and mention it to one other person you know - in person.

Rochell D. “Ro Deezy” Hart
www.rodeezy.com