Stand Up for Democracy With Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

After the last election for  Bush, when it was pointed out here that the US election had been stolen, those who said so were called names, conspiracy theorists, etc.... if not outright morons.

But there has been so much written about this topic I wonder what ugandanet's foul-mouthed know-it-all now say.

I'm thinking of  a God very different from the God of the Christian and the God of Islam, because both are depicted as omnipotent Oriental despots, cosmic Saddam Husseins."   Philosopher  Antony Flew 1922 - .