To those who follow what I post here and in other Uganda forums, you know full well what has been my consistent stand on Uganda and its insecurity. And I have stated before that Uganda has become a very insecure nation that I can not advise any body to go into. Few weeks ago I wrote a piece in Uganda Observer to the effect that we should not worry about The Movement being in power today but we should worry about the long term damage its leadership has done to Uganda. Our people especially in Buganda have lost all and any morals.

I am just so pissed to even find the words of this posting. Few days ago I stated in this very forum that Ugandans who go home these days no longer go to live at Grandma's house for fear of being robbed and murdered. Mwaami Ssenoga and Mukiibi attacked my sentiments so bad for I was a ridiculous man that has a wrong family which steals. What they did not know was a simple fact that I post such sentiments for I have seen the eyes of the crying families and all Ugandans from Diaspora killed in Uganda are killed in Buganda. What the Ssenoga's did not know was that the family from The States, that was bruttary murdered between Entebbe and Kampala including a 2 year old daughter who had gone to Uganda for the first time, was a family I knew so well. I can mention my class mate from Wobulenzi who was in Japan, a kid I pleaded with so much not to go to Uganda, and strong as he was he stated I love to build a Kalina in Uganda, Ndugga went to Kampala and started to build a Kalina, he was shot and killed before even the first floor was finished. What scares us the most, is the simple fact that the killers of Ugandans from Diaspora are members of their family or a people close to the family, for some one has to clearly know that you are flying in and at this day and flight to wait for you between Entebbe and Kampala.

Fellow Ugandans, with great condolences I pass to you the death of Vivian Kavuma 35. Vivian as many other Ugandan in Diaspora decided to migrate to The States where she had made a home for seven years. Vivian Kavuma  was one of The Paul Kavuma's, The former Katikkiro of Buganda. Vivian was mate in the house of The former Katikiro in  Lungujja, Lubaga Parish, tied with ropes and then stabbed to death. There was no immediate recognition of BNE at the residence.

As we morn the passing of this Ugandan in her youth, let me take a second to insist to Ugandas in diaspora, that do not go to Uganda. If you go to Uganda, stay in  a neutral place, a hotel and a well known Hotel, but do not go to old grand ma's house for our people have changed a great deal and we have enough deaths on our hands to ignore the Ssenoga/Mukiibi's sermon. Those large suit cases from North America can cost you your life. If you have a problem getting a Hotel in Kampala, stay in Nairobi or Kigali and import all you need to meet. But mostly do not inform any one that you are going home until when you arrive. Secrecy has been a very powerful  savior and if you know you are staying a week, announce a month.

I do not know what to tell you, for I am sick and tired of posting the deaths of Ugandans who go to visit Uganda, this situation is not only getting out hand but it is already out of hand. Do not go to Uganda unless you really have to and when you arrive make sure your embassy knows you are in The ZOO.

May Vivian Kavuma rest in peace.
Em
Toronto