Jackson Gumisiriza a 32 years old and have been in United States for 6 years, 4 of which as an illegal immigrant.a one of the Kabukuru's family, a family that is so powerful in Uganda and introduced the Western Union in Uganda, requested his girl friend and a mother of his son to stand for him as a sponsor to The United States. Based on the violence history of the relationship, the American girl refused to stand for Jackson. He decided to go at the home of the lady, broke in and pounded her with a hummer on her head, broke her skull and she collapsed. The American lady has been in a hospital under a comer for three straight weeks. The mother of the kid is today awake and trying hard to be back to self.

Jackson Gumisiriza has been on an expired visa, so he was arrested and locked up in Way Side Prison for men, Valencia, Los Angeles. As Seya, Jackson is going to face a judge, sentenced, serve and then deported back to Uganda. It is a very frustrating incident especially when you are getting out of your way to call your self a Canadian of a Uganda origin.

To the family and friends of the Kabukuru's that want to reach Jackson, the prison can be reached at 661 295 8815, there are days you can reach the inmates and days you can not, so call with that understanding for I have no idea what is the agenda in there.

It is so sad that our people have lost the morals this much and we have ended up in this kind of abyss.

Em
Toronto