Are you talking about real breasts or implants?

Anyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for your response.
It would be difficult to find an abused woman who says "He punched, boxed, or kicked my breasts". Given the research that I have done, I found that women's breasts get hurt during a scuffle or with an object ONLY , NOT  the man's direct hit with a hand/fist. If you have information to the contrary, please forward it to me. My argument is that behind all that faked madness, there is very clear conscious operating protecting the breasts. Why? The answer is embedded in the sexual psyche of every sperm producer.

The Albanian woman in the link said her abuser tried to tear off her shirt while trying to get to her breast. The fact he did not touch her breasts leaves questions to be answered.

The other abuser threw an object at the abused woman who later reported her breasts area swollen and hurting. Neither woman said the abuser hit their breasts with his hands. If you got more information for me, please let me know.

Let me if I miss some information in the link that you sent to me. Thanks for your response.

http://www.un-instraw.org/revista/hypermail/alltickers/en/0834.html

http://www.prisonradio.org/domestic-violence_zuver.htm

EQUALITY FOR KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein
EQUALITY FOR KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

The above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way.