The very same garbage Yoweri Museveni fade to Ugandans, they all walk the same path.

Unbelievable !!

Em
Toronto

Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 4:39 PM
Subject: [Ugnet] *DHR* H.E Paul KAGAME position on the third term of apresidency(Dr Alfred NDAHIRO)

Text Only
Search VOA English
>)" src="" value=Submit name=submit>
Rwanda's President Speaks Out Against Presidential Third Terms

listen to the interview with Alfred Ndahiro audio clip

Rwandan President Paul Kagame has spoken out against African presidents who, he says, view themselves as indispensable and take their citizens for granted by attempting to extend their term limits.  Although Kagame says he would not follow this trend, opposition parties say they are wary -- saying other African presidents who make similar remarks end up changing the constitution and run for a third term.
Alfred Ndahiro is the presidential advisor on communications.  He spoke with English to Africa reporter Peter Clottey about Mr. Kagame’s plan of not going for a third term.  “Yes the president has said that a number of times him not seeking a third term. And the reason is our constitution stipulates that the president is only given two mandates. And our president is a man of principle I know that he is going to respect that.”
Ndahiro says Mr. Kagame would abide by the constitution. “Well you need to know the president. He is a man of principle; there is no reason why we should not trust what he tells us. Most Rwandans know him now and they know exactly that he does what he means. So the constitution says that and he said that he is going to respect that. So we’ve got no reason to doubt that.”
Ndahiro commented on the reaction of opposition groups. “The opposition groups, the opposition parties that operate here have not said that and I don’t know where the information is coming from. But those abroad have got their own hidden agenda. And we don’t consider them as opposition groups. Most of those that you hear and come across are not actually opposition groups. These are people who fled the country because they have a hand in the genocide in our country. You should not take what they say for the gospel truth. In actual fact this is not what is happening in this country. If you analyze objectively you would find that what they are saying is a lot of nonsense.”
Let us know what you think of this report and other stories on our website. Send your views to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and include your phone number. Or, call us here in Washington, DC at (202) 205-9942. After you hear the VOA identification, press 30 to leave a message. We want to hear what you have to say!

                 Sharangabo Rufagari

http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___

Les messages publiés sur DHR n'engagent que la responsabilité de leurs auteurs.

CONSIDERATION, TOLERANCE, PATIENCE AND MUTUAL RESPECT towards the reinforcement of GOOD GOVERNANCE,DEMOCRACY and HUMAN RIGHTS in our states.

Liability and Responsibility: You are legally responsible, and solely responsible, for any content that you post to DHR. You may only post materials that you have the right or permission to distribute electronically. The owner of DHR cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy of any statements made in or materials posted to the group by participants.

Maître Innocent  TWAGIRAMUNGU
DHR FOUNDER&OWNER
Tél.mobile: 0032- 495 48 29 21

UT UNUM SINT

" BE NICE TO PEOPLE ON YOUR WAY UP, BECAUSE YOU MIGHT MEET THEM ON YOUR WAY DOWN." Jimmy DURANTE.

COMBATTONS la haine SANS complaisance, PARTOUT et avec Toute ENERGIE!!!!!!
Let's  rather prefer Peace, Love , Hope and Life, and get together as one!!! Inno TWAGIRA

Liens Yahoo! Groupes

The above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way.