From: Joicye nansikombi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The First Virtual Network for friends of Uganda <ugandanet@kym.net>
Subject: RE: [Ugnet] A GLIMP ON THE UGANDA OF 2015
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:01:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. John Kasangwawo:

I am a Ugandan by Nationality. But What I have read and read from your writings Make me Sick and Feel that you are among people who have really made Uganda a damping place. Secondly you are among the most ignorant that even if you go to school for 1000 years you will remain a real Fool.
  Sorry for the language but that is the real language you can understand.

  JN.
jonah kasangwawo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I started reading this and was wondering, when is..., when is he... And
there, in the 2nd paragraph, he did it ! I mean the obligatory adverse
mention of Baganda. Nothing ever changes !