Patience starts home church
Friday, 8th September, 2006

SISTERS: Patience and Diana

Perhaps all these negative tales about crafty pastors have had an adverse effect on the some people’s faith in established churches.
We hear that first daughter Patience Rwabwogo, a few weeks ago, started a church in the courtyard of her plush Buziga home! Covenant Nations Church (CNC), as it is called, is housed under a marquee, has a pulpit and is led by pastor Patience Rwabwogo.
Hubby Odrek is the overall overseer, whose role is to make sure everything falls in place. Patience’s sister Diana Kamuntu is the worship leader, while her husband is an usher.
Diana is also charged with putting together a choir. For those who might be interested in joining the choir, we hear choir practice and enrolment is at the Kamuntu’s place in Bugoloobi. Dr Joseph Okia of King Solomon Investments is the choir guitarist.
Meanwhile, we hear Sunday contributions will go into purchasing musical instruments and a larger location for the church, especially after the Rwabwogos’ compound fills up.
A scout who attended church service at CNC recently sighted MP David Bahati with his wife, and Susan Muhwezi and her children among other high profile ‘sheep’. Pastor Patience eloquently preached about taking over the Promised Land and having the heart of a warrior.
Ends

south africa
In my opinion: