Dear Seth Karekezi,

    Nasomye urwandiko rwawe!Nifuje kugusubiza.Tugira ngo IKIRUNGA KIRACIRA ,INKOTANYI TUKAZIKIZIMYA.Mu kyongereza bikavuga ko THE VULCANO ERUPT AND THE INKOTANYI'S EXTINGUISH IT.It is simple as that...! No more..!

     I am calling for a public and fair trial for Bosco RWIYAMILIRA.As I am writing right now the Head of State is aware about it.I SHARANGABO RUFAGARI will be the INKOTANYI who will fight for the orphans,the widows,the poors,I will make sure that the Ideal of Fred RWIGEMA and even PAUL KAGAME will be lived up...This is our destiny.A great Rwanda for all of us.

       I am calling for a public and LIVE radio and TV broadcasting of BOSCO RWIYAMILIRA trial.We do not have much to fear from him.Some of us do remember how he took care HARROY.Do not be worry! I will handle him...!

     I met BOSCO in 1984 for the first time in Brussels.I was very young then.I remember sitting with him in a CAFE and he was telling me that one day we will return to Rwanda.I had told him about my miltary experiences with Mobutu son's.I tought that this guy was out of his mind then.Years latter our brothers and sisters had crossed the RUBICON and guess what BOSCO was with them.The other day I laughed very much to hear from KAGIRANEZA that he use to care with "IKIBANDO" as a military police.Narasestse Pe!

          Ntidutinya IKIRUNGA KIRUKA.Reka duhe BOSCO ijambo.Nimuhumure nzamuzimya!

          When I was young I admired BOSCO RWIYAMILIRA after I got older BOSCO RWIYAMILIRA admired me.That what he told me on the President KAGAME banquet in Montreal.

    For now I am calling on all Rwandans regardless political affiliation to get together and to look after his childrens who do not know where daddy has gone.I therefore request from all of you to get in touch with ETIENNE MASOZERA in Ottawa at this e-mail adress [EMAIL PROTECTED]

       Let all of us show that INKOTANYI'S have heart.INKOTANYI'S zigira imbabazi,INKOTANYI'S zikunda Abanyarwanda,INKOTANYI zirengera INFUBYI.Niwo murage zahawaye.

     Let all stand for justice.

Reply | Forward Message #112931 of 112948 < Prev | Next >
Re: [rwanda-l] CALLING FOR BOSCO RWIYAMIRIRA PUBLIC TRIAL(On Tv and Radio)

Mr Sharangabo, Rwiyamirira is a Rwandan like others.His case though iam not well versed with it, is no way very special from other cases that have ever been tried in Rwanda, for this i dont see any reason as to why it should be given all this special attention, after all it only known by netters, friends and relatives. It is not known by a big number of people in Kigali or entirely in Rwanda.he shall be tried like any ohter Rwandan citzen who has ever had a case like this.
Cheers,
Seth

sharangabo rufagari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Dear friends and netters,

    I am calling for a public trial of BOSCO RWIYAMIRIRA which should be broadcast via the radio and television in Rwanda.I know that we will be on the spotlight as the accused person will became the accuser on the stand.

   Neverthless,let go on!The nation has been woundeed!Let get over it!Let Bosco explain to us publicaly why such patriotic guy as he was went astray!

   I know many of us will be hurted!But let face the people.Anyaway we will have to face them one day.

          I refuse to make some back room deals.I want BOSCO RWIYAMILRA to be tried LIVE on TV and Radio.

        So our consciences and soul for the good of the People of Rwanda will be TRANQUILLE as we says in french.

                 Sharangabo Rufagari

sharangabo rufagari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Dear friends and netters,

    I am calling for a public trial of BOSCO RWIYAMIRIRA which should be broadcast via the radio and television in Rwanda.I know that we will be on the spotlight as the accused person will became the accuser on the stand.

   Neverthless,let go on!The nation has been woundeed!Let get over it!Let Bosco explain to us publicaly why such patriotic guy as he was went astray!

   I know many of us will be hurted!But let face the people.Anyaway we will have to face them one day.

          I refuse to make some back room deals.I want BOSCO RWIYAMILRA to be tried LIVE on TV and Radio.

        So our consciences and soul for the good of the People of Rwanda will be TRANQUILLE as we says in french.

                 Sharangabo Rufagari

                 Sharangabo Rufagari

All new Yahoo! Mail -
Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane. __._,_.___

Les messages publiés sur DHR n'engagent que la responsabilité de leurs auteurs.

CONSIDERATION, TOLERANCE, PATIENCE AND MUTUAL RESPECT towards the reinforcement of GOOD GOVERNANCE,DEMOCRACY and HUMAN RIGHTS in our states.

Liability and Responsibility: You are legally responsible, and solely responsible, for any content that you post to DHR. You may only post materials that you have the right or permission to distribute electronically. The owner of DHR cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy of any statements made in or materials posted to the group by participants.

Maître Innocent  TWAGIRAMUNGU
DHR FOUNDER&OWNER
Tél.mobile: 0032- 495 48 29 21

UT UNUM SINT

" BE NICE TO PEOPLE ON YOUR WAY UP, BECAUSE YOU MIGHT MEET THEM ON YOUR WAY DOWN." Jimmy DURANTE.

COMBATTONS la haine SANS complaisance, PARTOUT et avec Toute ENERGIE!!!!!!
Let's  rather prefer Peace, Love , Hope and Life, and get together as one!!! Inno TWAGIRA

Vos options mail : Mail individuel|Traditionnel
Modifier vos options par le Web ((Compte Yahoo! requis)
Modifier vos options par mail : Activer l’envoi groupé | Activer le format Texte riche
Visitez votre groupe | Conditions d’utilisation Yahoo! | Désinscription