Hello my sister, Anyo!
  Thanks for posting the wonderful music of Bosmic, on Ugandanet!  Like one
older band most likely AFRIGOS, I am not so sure, sang long ago, "Music
Ddagala"  in context Music is medicine in life and for life. I have listened to
Bosmic's music and danced even though I do not understand the words.  The good
about music is that, you do not need to get the words to enjoy the bit etc.  I
love it!  I am so thrilled to see that our young people are using music to deal
with Uganda's difficult situation, which is on going for now over 20 years.  I
have also made comparison with the USA situation of African Americans/Blacks.
First they sang in the cotton fields and to their masters; now they sing for
money.  It is beautifull!

  The one thing I have problem with young people is expressions; like the one
you used below.  We never talked like that in public.  Expressions like
"ovulate or penetrate" in the context you used them bellow is not for many of
us African women unless you are in a science lab or class learning about
spicies' reproduction.
  I beg or implore YOU to spare us, the readers on the net, these kind of
embarrassing expressions in most of our cultures.  Please, sister Anyo!
  I thank you immensely in anticipation of alternative expressions on this net!!
  Assumpta Mary Kintu

Anyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I love my man, Bosmic, more than money! He make me ovulate!

  "Northern People, this is your own son..."

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLh2mz1qb5E

  Why do men beat the women they penetrate?