Abbey,

  I strongly disagree with you on that. The question of Zimbabwe is not about
dictatorship; the question of Zimbabwe is about the domination of the economy
and land by a handful of whites. Zimbabwe achieved independent as a result of
the Lancaster agreement, where the land question was hammered out. And Britain
was supposed to fund the "Willing buyer" "Willing Seller" deal. As it turned
out, no white farmer was "Willing" to sell "their" so called "land". And
Britain? It was renaging on the agreement. Therefore, Zimbabweans were
basically heading nowhere! The whites, including Britain were simply buying
time so Mugabe eventually depart the scene without Zimbabwean land are returned
to their rightful owners!

  Get your facts straight and stop arguing from ignorant position. Africans
cannot call for military intervention in Zimbabwe. You might be the only
African, together with that Ugandan bishop/priest in London; what is his name?
Isn't he a muganda?. Stop being too much opportunits!

  Ocii

Abbey Semuwemba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Brother Gewaya,
  This is one hell of a dictator who does not deserve to be in power at the
moment. Mugabe’s speech made a good impression on those that know a half the
truth of what is going on in Zimbabwe. This man has killed his political
opponents and civilians. Just speak to Zimbabweans coming from Matebeleland,
they will tell you the full story of this murderer and liar. He formed an army
unit called the 5 Brigade (Gukurahundi) in 1983, probably an equivalent of
black Mambas in Uganda, to kill and torture people in Matabeleland. This
killing was referred by some Mugabe supporters as ‘sweeping away of rubbish’
.He governs the country like it is his personal property. Villagers used to be
made to sing songs in the shona language praising ZANU-PF while dancing on the
mass graves of their families and fellow villagers killed and buried minutes
earlier. A string of massacres have occurred throughout mugabe’s rule. Mugabe
himself once remarked while in Matebeleland:’Don’t cry if your
 relatives get killed in the process…..Where men and women provide food for the
dissidents, when we get there we eradicate them.’ I have got no mercy for any
dictator in the world. They don’t deserve to be any where in the world. They
kill people they are supposed to protect and that is bogus leadership which
should not be tolerated any where on the planet earth. Every body should be
free and happy in their own countries. What did Africans do to God to deserve
these different kinds of animals as our presidents? Every one should be free to
speak, dance, travel, eat and enjoy while in Uganda or Zimbabwe. We should have
freedom in our own countries without any personal oriented hindrances.
  The truth is African governments are not going to do anything to help the zim
people because they are almost the same. I also doubt whether the people of
Zimbabwe have got the balls to change things in their own country. That leaves
the only option of foreign interference. Sanctions are not going to help at all
and I’m not supporting them. Sanctions never affect dictators in power. That is
why I’m supporting any sane African requesting the likes of Britain, France or
USA to intervene militarily in Zimbabwe. The AU is not going to change things
in Zimbabwe. Actually, I have even started questioning its existence if it
cannot help get rid of this mad man in Zimbabwe. They (AU people) all just keep
holding meetings with folded hands and that is it. President Mbeki’s silent
diplomacy has been going on for 7 years but wapi. The solution is now military
intervention and we should all campaign for it.

  Abbey

    GOD BLESS