Yes they looted cattle from the entire North, and now they are graze the cattle
in the region ( I mean they sold the cattle looted from the North and bought
more with the money, the long horned) while the true owners watch, or over the
true owners' grave. Certainly Apac is just the beginning.

  There is going to come a time when Mu7 will completely be at a lost of what
to do with the outcomes of his revolution. They cannot subdue millions of
people in the region and still convince themselves that the revolution is
working, when the revolution is on life support from the British and American
imperialism!

  When will the Mu7's revolution stand on its own feet? The entire Eastern Dr.
Congo is their enemies; Hutus in Rwanda and Burundi; The North and East. Sudan
is completely a precarious situation considering China has stumped its feet in
the country!

  I seriously shudder for clear headed thinkers of the NRA/M! What happened in
Apac demonstrate clearly the frustration of ordinary citizens with the NRA/M
arrogance where other citizens save for the Balaalos, must be subdued and even
killed, to replace with Balaalos. As more and more wananchi choose violent
means, popular uprising cannot be far off!

  Ocii

Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      OJ

  The other part of the story is that when the Movement came to power Balaalo
were given a right to go to Karamoja and steal as many cows as possible, they
drove cows from as deep as Kenya from the Turukanas, so you got an expansion of
numbers of cows that the nation was not planned for, call it a surge in numbers
if you will. That is why you see that Karimojongs are today in Kampala streets
begging for their cows are now with Balaalo's. So I am very slow to debate
their deaths today when they them selves the Balaalos got the cows by killing
Karimojongs and in large numbers. What the Kateregga's did was to neglect the
deaths of Karimojongs and now they're speaking up for these are Balalo's dying.
You have the cows from Karamoja now heaped on one side of the nation of course
they have to run out of the grazing land.

  The circus of cows is simply beginning.

  EM
Toronto