  From: Robert Ssenkindu
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:35 PM
  Subject: ASSUALT ON ENTEBBE 1976.

  dear countrymen,
  Not quite long I watched a documtary about the 1976 aircraft hijacking(from
Isreal bound to France) which ended up at Entebbe. I don´t deny Idi Amin was a
bad man, but I was very disturbed with the incident whereby the Ugandan
soldiers who were on guard ended up being the victims of the situation. My
question is whether Uganda has ever sued Isreal for an illegal assault on
it......... Please people who are well informed about that incident help me
with the answer, because I stilll believe that if Uganda never did it, should
do it for the sake of the 20+ soldiers who lost their souls.
  I thank you
  SR,  Sverige/SB