Ugandans

To all those in United States, happy thanks giving today and drive safely. We
tend to loose so many Ugandans on this week end in driving accidents, so go
enjoy and make sure you all come home safely. But most of all a best thanks
giving I have ever had, was in my house. Park those large cars and enjoy the
Turkey you will all pop up on Monday alive and kicking.

Happy thanks Giving to all our American Uganda friends.

EM
Toronto